7 Smart Points
- 12 Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb. skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 ½ cups water
- 15 oz low fat ricotta cheese
- ½ cup egg substitute such as Egg Beaters
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles or pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg substitute and set aside.
- In a different mixing bowl, combine water, spaghetti sauce, wing sauce and chicken.
- Spread approximately one cup of the sauce and chicken mixture across the bottom of the pan, and arrange four of the noodle over the sauce.
- Spread a layer of sauce over the noodles, and then spread a layer of the ricotta mixture over the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles and repeat the process until you end with a layer of just the sauce and chicken mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven, sprinkle blue cheese crumbles evenly over the top.
- Place back in the oven uncovered and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Original recipe located at: http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2010/07/19/buffalo-chicken-lasagna/