3 Smart Points
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- I made mine ones and dropped them on my ungreased cookie sheets with a little cookie scoop.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Mine made 48 for the points plus value.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Original recipe located at: https://pennypincherjenny.com/minty-chocolate-delights-weight-watchers-cookie/