- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) white self-rising flour
- 12 slice(s) turkey pepperoni
- 3 sticks Trader Joe’s Organic Light string cheese
- 1oz parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour in a medium size bowl until the dough starts to form. Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and press each half into a circle with your thumb.
- Place a pepperoni, and 1 cube of mozzarella on each dough.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on a baking sheet lined with greased parchment paper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the bombs with butter mixture onto each pizza bomb and top with parmesan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes (until biscuits have nicely browned).
- Once pizza bombs are cool enough to handle, serve immediately. Enjoy!
Original recipe located at: http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2018/02/09/pizza-bombs/