Smart Points -6
Yield – 1 loaf
Servings – 12
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease beard load pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add liquid mix to dry mix, stir thoroughly.
- Put into bread load pan and cook for 55-65 minutes.
- Let bread cool for about 5-10 minutes.
Original recipe located at: http://skinnypoints.com/2016/04/02/the-best-banana-bread/