9 Smart Points
- 10 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup pasta water
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta one minute shy of the directions on the box.
- Reserve one cup of the pasta water and drain (but do not rinse the pasta).
- To a cast iron skillet add the butter and garlic, cooking on medium heat until you can just smell the garlic.
- Add in the salt, pepper and flour and whisk well until the flour is fully combined.
- Add in the pasta water slowly while whisking.
- Add in the greek yogurt slowly while whisking.
- When everything is fully combined add in the Parmesan Cheese, whisking until creamy.
Original recipe located at: https://cookingwithpoints.com/skinny-chicken-alfredo-pasta/