2 SP per 1 cup
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into 1-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive-oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean-up).
- Place cauliflower in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika, and salt. Drizzle over cauliflower and toss with your hands to fully coat. Put cauliflower on the lined baking pan and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Toss on parsley (if desired) and serve immediately. Can be enjoyed hot, cold, or room temperature.