- 1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix (One Step Kind, basically the box says just add water)
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree (15oz)
- 3/4 water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 8oz package of Cheese Cheese
- Mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, water and cinnamon.
- Separately mix cream cheese with a couple tablespoons of water to make it smooth and thinned out.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Fill the baking dish with HALF of the pumpkin\cake mix, and HALF of the cream cheese mix.
- Run a knife through the mix, making figure 8’s for a fancy design.
- Then put the rest of the pumpkin\cake mix in the baking dish and the rest of the cream cheese mix.
- Again run a knife through the mix, making figure 8’s for a fancy design.
Bake for 35 minutes on 375 degrees, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool for a few minutes, then cut and enjoy