1 Smart Points
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ yellow onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup greek feta crumbles
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- Mix the spinach, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, feta, lemon juice, lemon zest and turkey together in a bowl until just combined.
- Shape into 6 patties, 3/4-inch thick.
- Heat a griddle or cast iron grill pan on pan to high heat.
- Add the patties and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Do not keep flipping them over.