- 2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 8 oz can green chili salsa
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup oil, for frying tortillas
- 12 corn tortilla
- 2 cup reduced-fat Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix chicken, chilies and salsa in a small bowl.
- Mix the salt and cream in a large shallow dish.
- Heat the Oil in a frying pan over med-high heat.
- Fry the tortillas one at a time for a few seconds til they start to blister and turn soft.
- Immediately dip each one in the cream mixture.
- Put a large dollop of the chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll it up.
- Place in an ungreased baking pan; flap side down.
- Pour remaining cream over roll enchiladas; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes for 20 minutes, or till heated through.