3 SP each bagel
4 bagels yield
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- Combine flour and yogurt in a bowl until dough starts to form.
- This dough will be pretty crumbly at this point. Turn on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead until dough forms and divide into 4 parts. I weigh my dough on this scale to make sure I have 4 equal pieces.
- Roll out the dough balls to form a “rope” and pinch the ends together to make a circle.
- Brush bagels with an egg wash and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning. This stuff is amazing! I use it on bagels, eggs, avocado toast…everything!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.