- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 8 Chicken Thighs without Skin
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons red Wine
- 10 ounces peas, Frozen — thawed
- 2 cups Rice, Cooked
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, fresh chopped
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and chili powder.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over both sides of chicken pieces.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Pour broth and wine over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and cover to keep warm.
- Turn control to high. Add peas.
- Cover and cook on high 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and chicken until combined.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.