- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper, crushed dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces macaroni
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain. In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
Toss with warm macaroni to coat well.
Toss with Parmesan.
Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.